Sunday, August 2, 2015

-blows the dust off-

Okay, just a brief update for now!

I am truly sorry for letting this lapse, mostly due to real life issues.  I'm back on focus now, with a plan to bring a new written review every two weeks.  I am also planning on adding a movie review on the off weeks for my readers!  These will be spoiler-rific, so be forewarned.

I have a list of games I've been working through, and plan to finish shortly, so keep an eye out.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, I, II, and III
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
Tropico 5
Never Alone
Sunless Sea

I also have a list of movies that I want to review.  Some are personal favorites, others are those that made me shake my head.

Inside Out
Jurassic World
The Dark Knight Rises
The Golden Compass
My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding
Batman and Robin

That's all I have for now, and I'll have my review of the first Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment